Customer Service Apprenticeship Gosschalks
Working for a large, prestigious and well-established firm of solicitors in the Hull City Centre. This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience within a legal environment.
Closing date: 10 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
15 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The successful candidate will undertake a range of administrative duties which would include, but are not limited to:
- Sorting, scanning and distribution of incoming mail and with the despatch of outgoing mail
- Work closely with the other members of the admin team to provide day-to-day administration support to the whole firm
- Photocopying/scanning/printing service to the firm
- Provide cover for others in the admin team when required
- Hand deliveries around the city centre
- To perform such other duties as reasonably correspond to the general character of the post and are commensurate with its level of responsibility
Requirements and prospects
- Have strong communication skills – both verbal and written
- Be well presented, approachable and friendly
- Have a positive attitude towards work and learning
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Excellent future prospects for the right candidate upon completion.
About the employer
Gosschalks is a prestigious firm of solicitors serving clients in the Hull and East Riding area and beyond. For further details, see the website above.
MCARTHUR DEAN TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by McArthur Dean Training Ltd
Julie Curtis 01482 307365 email@example.com
Level 2 Customer Service Practitioner apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- One to one Tutor Assessor support in the workplace working towards Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 Standard
- Attending weekly classes covering Health and Safety and Equality and Diversity
- Functional Skills if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.