Customer Advisor / Customer Service Assistant Apprentice AIRBAND COMMUNITY INTERNET LIMITED
Working as part of our customer services team to deliver excellent service to all our customers (Job description attached)
Closing date: 25 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Jun 2022
14 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Working as part of our customer services team to deliver excellent service to all our customers
- Responding to customers via email or phone and responding to their queries.
- Working on engineer reports to find solutions for installs.
- Liaising with engineers, office staff and customers to organise installations, surveys and service calls.
- Checking availability of service from new orders.
- Completing customer processes to log information.
- Helping with administration in other departments when required.
- Contribute to achievement of Airband sales targets by promoting our product.
- Always providing a pleasant customer manner.
Requirements and prospects
- People skills
- Willingness to learn
- Flexibility – the role is ever changing and new challenges present themselves every day
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work alongside other areas of the business
- Administratively accurate – attention to detail and good organisational skills
Experience in Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint and Teams
Willing to learn new, bespoke Telecomms systems
5 GCSE or equivalent at grades A*-C/9-4 including maths and English.
Permanent position for the right candidate
About the employer
Our mission is to provide the best broadband for rural communities. We don’t think you should wait or be sidelined by cities. No. We’re pushing you to the front of the queue and bringing the best service in town.
We’ve invested in the latest technology to give the fastest internet service available. It’s called full fibre optic broadband and it meets the needs of the modern online world. Working from home, studying and streaming is now a glitch-free reality for anyone, anywhere.
As pioneers, we head to corners of the country others won’t dare go. But no matter how far we’ve grown, we remember our roots. We will always offer a quality service without a premium.
AIRBAND COMMUNITY INTERNET LIMITED
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Amrit Chahal 07976188072 firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer service practitioner Level 3
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.