Construction Apprentice Boughtons Bedroom Design
You will work in a busy environment on a production line making bedroom, living room and office furniture. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 29 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 36.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
14 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This vacancy is looking for 2 learners who want to work a busy environment making furniture.
- Working on a production line
- Working the machinery
- Making cabinets
- Making wardrobes, tables, desks and keeping the work area clean and tidy
- Going out on the vans fitting furniture
Training will be given on machinery.
Requirements and prospects
- Good attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- Practical minded
- Hard working
- Maths 4/C or above (or the equivalent)
- English 4/C or above (or the equivalent)
- Both essential
- Excellent progression within this organisation
- Many of the staff in this firm have progressed from starting Apprenticeships
Things to consider
- This employer has built his own gym on the premises and allows his staff to use the facilities with no fee as he believes its good for young peoples mental health
About the employer
At Boughtons Bedrooms we pride ourselves on our quality design and installation of fitted bedrooms.
ROCKET TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Rocket Training Limited
Lisa Courtney 0151 2591556 email@example.com
- Carpentry and Joinery Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- You will work towards a construction qualification and have on the job traning
Carpentry and joinery
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.