Cyber Security Awareness IT Apprentice Infosec Cloud Ltd
The majority of the role will be as an agent on the three CSA solutions listed above. SATT; GDPR; MPAS. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 15 Dec 2021
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jan 2022
14 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- Allocation of particular customer accounts
- Creating phishing, GDPR and Policy campaigns for customers
- Managing users (adding, removing, amending etc.)
- Report generation
- Answering customers telephone calls
- Responding to customers support tickets
- Working to schedules and time frames
- Working as an individual and in a close-knit team
- Maintaining an extremely high level of quality control
Requirements and prospects
- Good timekeeping skills
- Clear communication skills
- Good understanding of how email flow works
- Core networking skills will benefit
- Personable / able to work with others
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to follow procedures and processes
GCSEs at grades C/4 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Infosec Cloud have so far taken on 4 Apprentices in the last 3 years. All four have full-time positions in the company.
Introductions into other areas, such as cloud email and web services, endpoint security, perimeter security will become available further into the role.
Of the 4 apprentices, 2 are expanding their skills into other areas as well as CSA. The other 2x are happy within the CSA role.
Things to consider
Please note, this vacancy may close early if a suitable candidate is found.
About the employer
Infosec Cloud are a value-added reseller of IT Security solutions and services. Our core service is a three product Cyber Security Awareness (CSA) solution that offers managed services on the following:
Security Awareness Training and Testing (SATT):
- We provide end user training to prevent the insider threat (e.g. phishing threats, web threats) and on-going testing on a monthly basis
- We provide end user educational training in their responsibilities under GDPR
Managed Policy Acknowledgement Service (MPAS):
- We provide a service that delivers a company’s policies to all end users to ensure they have been acknowledged
Our other solutions include email, web and end-point security solutions plus a host of professional services such as vulnerability assessments and penetration testing.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Basingstoke Itec
Kate Staples 01256 471161 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 3 Digital Support Technician apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
You will be required to attend workshops at Basingstoke ITEC, which will be during your working hours.
Digital support technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.