Insurance Executive Apprentice Busby S G Ltd
Apprenticeship undertaken with Babington working towards CII Certification. Trainee Personal Lines and Small SME Account Handler.
Closing date: 25 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
28 Jun 2022
13 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Training to be efficient and accurate when dealing with both client and insurer in all aspect of the role.
New Business; Renewals; Mid-Term Adjustments; Claims: Queries; Premium Finance Arrangements; Advising Clients on existing products in accordance with their needs.
Ensure all business activity complies with FCA regulation and Company procedures.
Requirements and prospects
- Eagerness to learn and listen
- Eager to learn
- 5 GCSE, or equivalents, grades A-C/7-4 including math's and English
- Joining a small, friendly and mature professional team, with room for promotion
- The opportunity to gain solid insurance knowledge from an independent broker who are practical
About the employer
Main Office is in High Wycombe. High Street Premises, open 5 days per week and Saturday Mornings. S G Busby Ltd was incorporated as a limited Company in 1976. Second Office in Marlow.
Servicing local clients with Personal and Business Insurance.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Amrit Chahal 07976188072 email@example.com
- Insurance practitioner Level 3 standard
- CILA Certificate in Insurance
- CII Certificate in Insurance
- CII Certificate in London markets insurance
- Functional skills if needed
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.