Customer Service and Bar Assistant Apprentice The Kingfisher (B'Ham) Ltd
A vacancy has arisen for a new team member within The kingfisher food establishment and public house. The role will be very customer facing as you support the team across the King fisher pub and Heathway Pizza.
Closing date: 28 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
04 Jul 2022
13 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- The role would require you to greet, serve and look after customers.
- You will be required to maintain high standards of food safety and hygiene regulations
- Create a friendly and welcoming atmosphere for customers
- Take telephone bookings and answer customer queries
- Cash handling
- Bar and Alcohol service
Requirements and prospects
- Tech Savvy
- Good Communications
- Warm and friendly manner
- Maths and English Grade C/4 or above
- Possible prospects within management upon completion of apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Shift times
- Busy enviroment
About the employer
The Kingfiisher / Heathway Pizza is a food and licenced alochol establishment based in Heathland Avenue, Shard End. Specialising in excellent customer service priding themselves on providing a excellent dining experience.
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
PTP Recruits 01922 651100 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Customer Service Practioner Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard
- Maths and Engilish Functional Skills where required.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.