ATA Business Admin/Sales Apprentice - Birmingham B7 4SN (MM) Edmundson Electrical Ltd
A Business Administration Apprentice is required for a leading Electrical Wholesaler. Maybe required to help out in other areas of the busy when busy such as Liaising with customers on the Trade Counter/Helping out the Sales Team. This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
£214.00 - £410.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Jun 2022
13 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
If you are wondering “What is the next step towards a career?” working for Edmundson Electrical Limited could be the answer. We serve the country from over 250 locations, each carrying a comprehensive stock and run by friendly, experienced, and highly motivated staff. All branches are managed by entrepreneurial-minded people who enjoy working with full operational freedom and sharing in the rewards of their success.
Our busy Edmundson branch is looking for a highly motivated apprentice to join their Branch team. An efficient, well organised Administrator is pivotal for ensuring we provide the exceptional customer service our clients know us for.
After full training your responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with customers and suppliers over the phone
- Dealing with Refunds/ debits/ Quotes
- General administration tasks such as filing/photocopying/ managing post
- Inputting data - Assisting with Sales and Operational admin tasks (producing purchase orders etc.)
- Answering phones
- Serving on the Trade counter and helping with Sales calls/enquiries
- Additional responsibilities as industry knowledge grows
This is an exciting progression role where you can move into all the other areas of the business. As an Apprentice, EDA Apprenticeships Plus will employ the successful candidate on behalf of the Branch. If you are looking for a job and qualification that will provide you with a valuable foundation for your future and excellent career prospects, then this is the role for you.
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent mathematic and English skills (GCSE, or equivalent, grade C/4 or above)
- Confident with people
- Team player
- Good communicator
- Hardworking individual who is self-motivated
- Ability to follow business procedures.
- Should be well presented and operate in a clean/tidy manner
- Smart appearance
- Willing to learn
- English and maths GCSE A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) is essential
- Possible full-time employment on successful completion of the apprenticeship
Things to consider
- Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week)
- For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Edmundson Electrical Ltd is a privately held electrical distribution company headquartered in Knutsford, Cheshire, incorporated in 1991. It is the largest electrical distributor in the United Kingdom and serves both to the trade and to the public from over 300 locations. The company also serves Ireland through a subsidiary, EWL Electric Ltd, as well as through mainland Europe via its sister company, Vink Holdings.
We serve the country from over 250 locations, each carrying a comprehensive stock and run by friendly, experienced and highly motivated staff. We value each customer, regardless of size, and are committed to provide a comprehensive, unrivalled service and attention to quality.
Our customer base includes the following sectors: electrical contractors & engineers, industrial companies, facilities management, government agencies, local authorities, power generation, utilities, construction, panel builders, oil, gas, petrochemical, export markets, food industries, hotels/leisure, retail, air conditioning, heating & ventilation, refrigeration, security and fire prevention.
Edmundson Electrical Ltd
Additional location information
EDA LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by EDA LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Michelle McCutcheon 07990002071 email@example.com
Completing a Business Admin Level 3 consisting of the following elements:
- Competence/ Knowledge based qualification
- Functional Skills in maths / English
- End point Assessment - Final Exam, Discussion & Observation
The vocational and academic training aspects are separated and delivered by separate teams. The vocational training and assessment are conducted, more often than not, on site according to the employers wishes. Notice of dates is agreed well in advance of a site visit. Training and assessment are conducted both on and off the job, according to the needs of the course and the learner. Every effort is made to ensure the best result is achieved by the learner.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.