Apprentice Nursery Assistant Bright Gems Nursery Ltd
Do you enjoy working with children? If the answer is yes, then start your Childcare career now! We are looking for a friendly, fun and hardworking apprentice to join our team! Gain the experience, qualifications and get paid at the same time!
Closing date: 02 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
12 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To provide high quality care and activities for children that recognises both individual and group requirements in a secure, safe and stimulating environment
- Organise activities, both inside and outside the nursery, which encourages creativity, development, co-ordination, independence, self expression, and learning through play
- Participate in the key person system and be responsible for a group of children
- Monitor, assess, record and report on their development and progress
- Work in partnership with parents and carers, recognising that parents are their children’s first educators and primary attachment
- Encourage continuous parental involvement in the nursery
- Participate in professional development and training
- Prepare and serve, milk, drink and snacks to children, encouraging good nutrition and sociable eating
- Assist children with personal care, including changing nappies, assisting with potty training and other associated welfare duties
- Carry out on-going cleanliness of the nursery
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to care for groups of children
- A passion for working with Children
- Good standard of general education to GCSE level or equivalent
The successful candidate can go onto further training, or into employment.
Things to consider
Candidates without the required qualifications or work experience may be referred to apply for a Level 2 Apprenticeship.
About the employer
Bright Gems Nursery prides itself in creating a happy safe, caring and stimulating environment. We provide a solid foundation for early childhood development and follow the Early Years Carriculum. We believe that the child is the centre of everything we do. We encourage participation, creative learning, independence and self expression helping each child to be all they can be.
The nursery boasts a fully equipped school building, as well as a sensory room for the younger children. The large garden means all children can explore the natural world as well. All meals are nutritionally balanced, prepared using fresh ingredients by our own chef.
The staff team at Bright Gems Nursery are a close knit unit, with many of us having worked within the nursery for a number of years. Watching the children play,learn and grow together is an inspiring aspect of the job.
All team members are highly valued, as a happy working environment ensures a happy and healthy environment for the children.
Bright Gems Nursery Ltd
FIRST RUNG LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FIRST RUNG
Beverley Woodhouse 07805980150 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Early Years Educator Apprenticeship Standard
- Paediatric First Aid
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.