Medical Centre Customer Support Assistant Apprentice Hollycroft Medical Centre
The purpose of this role is to receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare profession in a courteous, efficient and effective way. To support all administrative tasks generated by the practice team.
Closing date: 24 Oct 2021
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
01 Nov 2021
11 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Receive, assist and direct patients in accessing the appropriate service or healthcare profession in a courteous, efficient and effective way. To support all administrative tasks generated by the practice team.
Undertake a variety of administrative duties to assist in the smooth running of the practice, including the provision of secretarial and clerical support to clinical staff and other members of the practice team.
Main duties will include:
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing calls
- Processing prescriptions/new patient registrations
- Dealing with tasks from clinicians i.e. informing patients of test results
- Enter information onto patient notes, ensuring it is clinically relevant
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication
- Good work ethic
- Able to manage a busy schedule
- Open minded
- GCSE E/2 or above (or equivalent) including maths and English
Job opportunities reviewed as/when opportunities arise for apprentice to be employed, post apprenticeship.
Things to consider
Ideally, the candidate would be able to travel across both Barwell and Hinckley surgeries to support the team.
About the employer
Barwell and Hollycroft medical centre are offer a variety NHS services to patients. Sites based in Barwell and Hinckley.
Additional location information
NORTH WARWICKSHIRE AND HINCKLEY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by North Warwickshire & South Leicestershire College
Jacob Davies email@example.com
- Diploma in Customer Service level 2 (delivered within the workplace)
- Functional Skills (if required)
- Business Skills (optional)
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.