Apprentice Hairdresser Headlines Hair Studio
Headlines are looking for an Apprentice Hairdresser to join their team. You will work towards a Level 2 Hair Professional apprenticeship standard.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
27 Jun 2022
12 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Shampoo hair
- Blow dry
- Colour, set, and cut
- Making drinks
- Keeping the salon tidy
- Cash handling
- Communicating with clients
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Numerical skills required for money handling
- An enthusiastic individual in order to develop
- Willingness to learn
- Learner who is able to adapt quickly
- Flexible approach to work
- Must be punctual as well as having a good attendance record
- Ability to work on your own initiative when required
- Respond positively to the demands of a varied workload
- Friendly and approachable
- Commitment to undertake continued training
GCSEs at grades 3 or above (or equivalent) in maths and English.
- Full time employment
Things to consider
- Travelling to the workplace
About the employer
We are Headlines hair and beauty studio, based in Cleckheaton.
As an Award winning salon, we offer a variety of hair and beauty treatments. Whether you are looking for a haircut and blow dry, or a full set of extensions, we offer it all!
With Nichola and her team having decades of combined experience, we know what good service is. We pride ourselves on every person leaving the salon with a smile on their face, not only at their treatment but also at the cost.
Headlines Hair Studio
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Kirklees College
Hair Professional Level 2.
1 day a week at Kirklees College.
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.