Nursery Nurse Apprentice Bluebell Studios
To be trained up as an assistant nursery nurse. Initially will float in Baby, toddler and pre-school rooms receiving a variety of training, will eventually be given Key Children and responsibility for planning activities. This is an excellent opportunity for a smart, ambitious and self-motivated individual to join a friendly environment.
Closing date: 25 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
28 May 2022
11 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Apprentice required to be trained up in all aspects of Childcare development including:
- Planning activities
- Doing risk assessments
- Communicating with Children and parents
- Reading stories
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
- Must be smart and presentable and have a keen interest in Childcare development
- No formal qualifications are required but must have basic literacy and numeracy skills
- To progress onto a level 3 Early years educator
Things to consider
- Four and a half days to be worked in this setting doing the practical side of the C.Y.P.W qualification and will attend T.P.M in order to cover the technical modules on a half day release basis
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Open plan Day Nursery based within a popular dance studio.
Employer has had numerous apprentices and have a very low turnover of staff.
About disability confident
TRAINING PLUS (MERSEYSIDE) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Plus Merseyside
Tracy Galvin 0151 09 6000 firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Years Educator Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
- Practical training at the workplace and technical at our training centre for half a day
Early years educator
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.