HR Administration Apprentice Lanes Employment Solution Specialists Ltd
Lanes Employment Solution Specialists are a family run consultancy that specialises in advising businesses on all employment matters. Level 3 Apprenticeship.
Closing date: 08 Feb 2022
£97.00 - £187.00
Total hours per week: 21.00
Possible start date
15 Feb 2022
12 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Understand how to assist in the provision of HR support to our team and our clients including day to day tasks such as scanning, document creation, using excel spreadsheets, room bookings, electronic filing, and distribution of information
- Act, alongside the team, as a first point of contact for enquiries, and respond to or refer enquiries as appropriate
- Assist in the administration of the recruitment, selection and induction processes, including liaising with candidates
- Assist in administering the starter, leaver and changes process on behalf of clients to ensure all have accurate and relevant information
- Support Learning and Development events, including room bookings, catering, and administration
- Assist in maintaining paper based and electronic HR System for clients
- Act as an effective team member providing assistance to others as requested. Be aware of policies and procedures and act according to them
In line with standard working hours within the industry this vacancy is less than 30 hours per week. The overall duration of the apprenticeship is therefore extended accordingly.
Requirements and prospects
- Strong IT skills
- Good team player
- Professional and diligent manner
- GCSE or equivalent C/4 or above in maths and English
- IT skills
Possible future job after successful completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
Lanes Employment Solution Specialists - we are a family run consultancy that specialises in advising businesses on all employment matters.
We also have expert Growth and Rescue Specialists who are on hand to guide you through transitions of growth or decline.
We assist businesses of all sizes, but most frequently support SMEs, and other businesses that lack dedicated HR support departments or the extensive knowledge that serious HR issues require.
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Jessica Berrill 01604 622855 Jessica.firstname.lastname@example.org
Busines Admin Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard
20% off the job learning
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.