Business Administration Apprentice MMP CONSULTANCY LIMITED
An opportunity has arisen within MMP Consultancy for an organised and efficient administrator to join us on a Business Administration Apprenticeship. Offering an amazing opportunity to grow and develop in a supportive environment which in return can offer a long and prosperous career.
Closing date: 06 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
08 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include (but not limited to):
- Assisting compliance team with general administration
- Conducting pre-screening of candidates
- Sending registration emails
- Completing urgent CV’s/CV formatting
- Timesheet chasing
- Conducting aftercare calls
- Candidate resourcing
The successful individual will be:
- Confident, enthusiastic and driven with a willingness to learn
- Excellent communicator with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Possess a strong attention to detail
Requirements and prospects
- Teamwork - Actively contributes to the team and strives to improve teams’ effectiveness through personal commitment
- Planning, Organising & Executing - Be able to understand the priorities, plan and organise the work and manage own time to deliver within the expected timescales
- Customer Awareness - Responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction
- Communication - Communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances
- Adaptability - Responsive and open to changing circumstances whilst continually aiming to deliver a high standard of work
Grades A-C (9-4) in aths and English is essential.
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
About the employer
MMP Consultancy Ltd is a privately owned specialist Recruitment Consultancy dedicated to supplying both the Public and Private Sector with the highest quality professionals across London and the South East. With over 16 years experience between the two founders we quickly established ourselves as leading professionals within our fields. During this time we have prided ourselves on building excellent relationships with both clients and candidates alike. Not only understanding both the technical quality's required by the client but also the understanding the environment of the work place.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 email@example.com
- Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.