Hairdressing Apprenticeship Enhance
A fantastic opportunity to become a Hairdressing Apprentice in Enhance Hairstyling and Glamour, a stylish, contemporary hair salon located in Ashford, Kent.
Closing date: 27 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 May 2022
08 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The objective of Enhance Hair and Glamour is to attract and maintain gifted hair stylists to complement the existing highly trained team.
Full training will be given, which will lead to gaining Level 2 Diploma for Hair Professionals.
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Greeting customers
- Assisting stylists
- Shampooing and general salon duties
Requirements and prospects
- No experience required as full training will be given
- Must have good customer service skills and be of smart appearance as this is a customer facing role
- Duties involve assisting the stylists, keeping the salon tidy plus all other associated duties as required
- Hard working
- Eager to learn and must have a keen interest in Hairdressing
No formal qualifications required.
To gain a Level 2 qualification in Hairdressing with possible progression onto a Level 3 in Hairdressing.
Things to consider
About the employer
Enhance Hairstyling and Beauty is a family run Hairdressing Salon in Headcorn, Kent.
Enhance is based on the belief that our customers' needs are of the utmost importance. Our entire team is committed to meeting those needs. As a result, a high percentage of our business is from repeat customers and referrals.
SAKS (EDUCATION) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Saks Education Ltd
Amy Donlan 01325 341596 email@example.com
Training to be provided in salon and Level 2 training in Hairdressing delivered on site by Saks Education. The Level 2 qualification in Hairdressing includes:
- Shampoo/condition and treating the hair
- Cutting hair using a range of techniques
- Style and finish and colouring and lightening hair
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.