Business Administration Apprentice TECHNOLOGY SPARE PARTS LIMITED
To support the customers and the department with administration duties. To deliver a professional, timely, efficient, and friendly service to our customers both internal and external.
Closing date: 30 May 2022
£200.00 - £240.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
20 Jun 2022
08 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- To maintain all customer records and documentation
- To maintain online customer records accurately
- To help with production and collation of reports for Head of Customer Relations
- To provide support and assist where possible in answering and resolving day to day customer queries, including opening the post, answering the telephone and responding to emails
- Throughout the apprenticeship, to acquire exceptional customer service skills, seeking advice from the wider team where in doubt and gain confidence in resolving queries to a satisfactory conclusion referring them up the line
- To always comply with the letter and spirit of the Company’s Health, Safety & Environmental Policy, Equality & Diversity Policy and Code on Business Conduct and Behaviour
- Carry out such other duties as are reasonably requested by the jobholder’s line manager from time to time
Requirements and prospects
- Teamwork - Actively contributes to the team and strives to improve teams’ effectiveness through personal commitment
- Planning, Organising & Executing - Be able to understand the priorities, plan and organise the work and manage own time to deliver within the expected timescales
- Customer Awareness - Responsive to the needs of the customer and aims to deliver customer satisfaction
- Communication - Communicates clearly and concisely, impressing others and ensuring understanding of all relevant information in all circumstances
- Adaptability - Responsive and open to changing circumstances whilst continually aiming to deliver a high standard of work
- Willing to learn new skills
GCSE (or equivalent) Grades A-C (9-4) in maths and English are essential.
There will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance.
Things to consider
Long periods on the computer.
About the employer
We are an e-commerce company, we sell all our products online on 10 international platforms, with 1000 variety of products advertised online.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 email@example.com
- Working towards completing Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
- Functional Skills in maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.