Transport Administrator Apprentice IAE (Mossfield)
IAE are the UK’s largest manufacturer of livestock handling, feeding equipment and steel fencing. We are currently seeking to recruit an Apprentice Transport Administrator. This is a fantastic opportunity to gain real skills whilst studying for an apprenticeship qualification.
Closing date: 05 Jun 2022
Total hours per week: 39.00
Possible start date
13 Jun 2022
07 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Reporting to the Transport Manager, you will work within a busy department and offer a supporting role in:
- Manage pallet date and negotiating customer usage
- Process pre and post delivery documentation
- Update Excel spreadsheets with key driver and vehicle data
- Liaise with colleagues, customers and suppliers
Requirements and prospects
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent communication skills and offer a methodical approach to this challenging role
- Experience in a similar role would be beneficial but not essential
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to learn and develop
- Hard working
- GCSE grades A*-C (9-4) including maths and English (or equivalent)
Completion of the apprenticeship could lead to a permanent position for the right person.
About the employer
Established in 1969, IAE are UK's largest manufacturer of livestock handling, feeding equipment and steel fencing. Due to continuing increases in the demand for our products, we are currently seeking to recruit an apprentice to join our successful company.
Established by Frank Klucznik Snr in 1969, IAE is still an independent family-run organisation. With a turnover in excess of £50 million and employing over 500 people, it is respected within all of its business sectors and its products can be found throughout the United Kingdom and many other worldwide destinations.
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 email@example.com
Business Administrator Level 3 Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.