NSI HQ - SEO Apprentice Nsi (Hq) Limited
We are looking for an exceptional candidate. Working to the Management Team you will be looking to test and improve the performance and commerciality of our e-commerce website which is on the Shopify Plus platform. The initial work will be SEO-focused ensuring that our on-page SEO follows all best practice.
Closing date: 29 Nov 2021
£15,000.00 - £20,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
08 Dec 2021
07 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day you will be:
- Undertaking on-page SEO work
- Website performance analysis
- Setting up A/B testing of page alterations as part of a website performance enhancement project
- Creating new landing pages using the Shopify page builder to assist with A/B testing
- Undertaking and monitoring PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising on both Google and Facebook
- Assisting with Social Media strategies and campaigns
- Assisting with e-commerce marketing and email marketing strategies
- Collaboration with creative teams and vendor brands for photography, videography and social media collaboration
- Working closely with our PPC agency to ensure our websites are optimised for paid traffic conversions
- Reporting to the Management Team and compiling website performance data
Requirements and prospects
- A basic understanding of websites and web design is essential
- An understanding of SEO principles is essential
- The ability to use Excel to manipulate data is essential
- A knowledge of HTML would be useful but not essential
- A knowledge of the basics of PPC (Pay Per Click) advertising on Google and/or Facebook would be a benefit but is not essential
- Experience working on Shopify (or a similar e-commerce or website creation platform) would be a benefit but is not essential
- You will need an ability to analyse website performance figures and from them deduce targeted areas for improvement work
- You will be able to use your own initiative to report on trends and recommend ideas that optimise trade, retention, and acquisition
- You will be passionate about Digital Marketing and evidence-led website performance enhancement
- An organised and analytical approach to your work will be essential
- You will be extremely self-motivated
- You will need the ability to work within a team but to progress personal tasks independently
- You will need the ability to clearly communicate ideas and how any results will be evidenced
- You will be the type of person who has a high level of pride in their work and in the difference they are making
- You will be a good communicator, both verbally and in writing
- You will want to make the role your own and to undertake supported personal and professional development
- GCSE Grade A-C/9-4 in English and maths
- A good understanding around SEO Principles and a desire to pursue a career
92% of our employers offer their apprentices a full time job upon completion of their training. This is up to you to make it happen by becoming a highly valued member of the team.
Things to consider
The vacancy may close sooner than the listed date so please complete your application ASAP.
Book onto our next recruitment session to find out more about digital apprenticeships and fast track yourself into a digital apprenticeship role:
About the employer
PatrolStore.com is the UK’s leading ecommerce retailer to police, security and military personnel with over 100,000 customers. The £multi-million business receives over 50,000 site visits per month. We are passionate about our tactical kit and providing an unparalleled service to our customers. Our HQ in Reigate, Surrey houses our management, customer services and sales teams as well as our full warehousing and logistics operation. We are a small, close-knit team who enjoy our work and have the ability to grow in our roles.
CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by CREATIVE PROCESS DIGITAL LTD
Philip Perryman 01273 232273 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Digital Marketer Apprenticeship Standard
Apprentices will receive a mixture of on and off the job training in addition to monthly sessions with a Training Coach. Training will be provided at our Training Centre in Brighton and our Training Coaches will offer support and guidance in the workplace where apprentices will gain on-the job experience to build the necessary skills, knowledge and behaviours they need to begin their career in Digital Marketing.
The Apprenticeship includes:
- BCS Certificate in Marketing Principles
- BCS Certificate in Principles of Coding
- Google Analytics IQ
Apprentices will be required to build a portfolio of evidence of workplace activities to demonstrate that they have achieved the required level of skills and knowledge for the qualification programme.
English and maths Level 2 - if GCSE Grade C or above, (level 4-9) has not already been achieved.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.