Joinery Apprentice Birmingham Veneers
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a successful candidate to enter an apprenticeship where they will be taught various CNC machine techniques. This is a career pathway to a lifetime of value.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
05 Jun 2022
11 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- All staff will have a broad range of similar technical knowledge and practical skills to enable them to carry out their work safely, efficiently and correctly
- You will work with other members of staff to produce quality parts in a timely manner
- Learn to safely manufacture parts using various tooling and machinery within tolerances defined on drawings using high-precision machines and inspection tools
- Train to be quality-minded while learning the flow process of manufacturing
Requirements and prospects
- Willingness to learn and work
- Demonstrate initiative / common sense
- Good attitude to work
- Flexible and adaptable
- Willing to get stuck in to the task at hand
- Good practical skills to work with hand, power tools and machinery
- The ability to follow technical drawings and instructions
- A methodical approach to work
- An ability to pay close attention to detail
- A commitment to keep up to date with industry developments
- Good communication skills
- A thorough understanding of safety rules and regulations
- Good work ethic
- GCSE grade 4/C or above in English and maths or equivalents
- Continuous employment
Things to consider
- Please research the location of LEMA Academy as well as the location of the employer to ensure that you can travel to both locations
About the employer
Our Client has been dedicated to manufacturing quality fire doors, door frames and door sets for offices, commercial buildings, hotels and universities for over 30 years. Helping to enhance prestigious architectural developments throughout the UK, all our items are manufactured in-house at our 25,000 square foot factory in Birmingham by our skilled craftsmen.
Our continued investment in wood working technology, including CNC machinery, ensures accuracy, attention to detail and manufacturing flexibility. We value our clients and provide a service which we feel is ‘second to none’ and as a result have developed a large blue-chip client base with which we have worked closely with for several years. Our fire doors have been used across all sectors including airports, hospitals, hotels and prestigious office complexes.
LEAN EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lean Education And Development Limited
Atran Esho 07971 356246 email@example.com
- Engineering Technician Level 3
- Functional Skills if required
Internal training with constant supervision given. Full training and support. External trainer conducts onsite training in H&S and Risk assessments.
You will be required to attend LEMA Academy for 1 day a week and occasional block weeks. During this time, you will complete your Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing and Engineering on a Technical Support Technician Engineering Apprenticeship.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.