Sales Administration Apprentice ALL THINGS MANAGEMENT LIMITED
Starting Off is currently working with a fantastic creative business to recruit a Business Administration apprentice.
Closing date: 25 Jan 2022
£12,000.00 - £14,000.00
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
26 Jan 2022
07 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Picking up enquiries from potential new customers
- Supporting the manager with sales administration such as producing quotes, processing orders, liaising with the printing company, organising delivery, gathering feedback and dealing with any issues or queries that may arise
- Some design input may be required
- Undertaking a project relating to updating or implementing a new process for the business.
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT knowledge
- C/4 or Above in Maths and English.
- Team player
- C/4 or above in Maths and English.
- Possible future job after sucessful completion of apprenticeship.
About the employer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a trainee keen to start their career in a creative yet business focused company. This dynamic agency specialises in digital marketing, event management, personality management, video production and print management. Alongside this, they run a successful local business magazine. This is a sociable and fun team to be a part of, who work closely with local businesses.
STARTING OFF (NORTHAMPTON) LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Starting Off
Jessica Berrill 01604 386704 Jessica.email@example.com
Alongside this role you will complete a Level 3 Business Administration Apprenticeship and be allocated 20% of your working week to dedicate towards off the job training.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.