Technical Commercial Apprenticeship Bloxwich Transportation
NickAn apprentice opportunity has arisen with a well established company who have their own team of designers and manufacture quality parts in house, this could be the role for you.
Closing date: 31 May 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
05 Jun 2022
11 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Our client is now looking to recruit an apprentice within their technical department initially to get to know the product and learn the processes.
Your duties will include but are not limited to the following:
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of the products
- Learn processes on shopfloor
- Produce technical sales quotations
- Working within a team to meet deadlines and customer requirements
- Product design and CAD
- Technical administration duties
Requirements and prospects
- Outgoing personality
- Technical mindset
- Excellent timekeeping and attendance record
- Good Maths ability
- Ability to work as part of a team as well as using own initiative
In order to be successful within this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Genuine interest in Engineering/Manufacturing
- Reliable and enthusiastic
- Willing to learn
- Good attention to detail
- 5 GCSE’s or more, grade 4/C or above in maths and English or equivalent
This company is very committed to investing in its future. It firmly believes that Apprenticeships and growing from within the business is the right approach to sustain future growth. The company want to fully invest time and energy into successful candidates and therefore future prospects are very strong.
About the employer
Bloxwich products are used in so many different industries and on so many completely different products that it’s impossible to list them. Trucks & Trailers as the name suggests, their products have been heavily associated with the truck and trailer industries since the 1960’s. In the container industry Bloxwich door gear, hinges, lashing rings, door retainers, and corner fittings etc have been used in the manufacture and repair markets of both shipping and offshore containers ever since the shipping container was first invented. Some customers today still specify and only accept Bloxwich products on their equipment regardless of who and where its manufactured.
LEAN EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Lean Education And Development Limited
Rachel Jevons 07896 482558 email@example.com
You will progress onto a Level 3 Apprenticeship in Engineering which is a 42-month programme where you will receive on the job training and be required to attend LEMA Academy 1 day per week and block weeks. Having some knowledge or interest, background of engineering and manufacturing will be beneficial to you in this role.
All apprentices will be required to achieve as a minimum:
- An employer approved Level 2 Foundation Competence qualification
- An employer approved Level 3 Development Competence qualification
- An employer approved Level 3 Development Technical Knowledge qualification
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.