Lettings/Sales Admin Apprentice Simple Estate
The person we are looking for will be support our lettings team by doing all the admin for their lets which allows the team to be out more. The person will also help with admin for both property management and sales. This is in partnership with Babington.
Closing date: 07 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 38.50
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
06 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- Gathering all tenants documents
- Liaising between lettings team
- Tenants and landlords
- Drawing up contracts and ensuring they are signed
- Putting deals on system
- Completing lettings files
- Doing all certificates for lettings
- Ensuring boards are kept up to date
- Helping property management and sales with any admin tasks.
Requirements and prospects
- Good telephone manner
- Computer literate
- Problem solving
- Organisational skills
- Willing to learn
- Self starter
- Be confident to speak to people
- 5 GCSEs including maths & English or equivalents.
- Joining lettings team full time, moving into property management or front end lettings role.
About the employer
Estate & Letting Agents in Hayes.
Simple Estate Agents in Hayes have built a reputation for valuing, selling and letting properties in and around Hayes and the wider Middlesex area. We are passionate about professionalism offering advice backed with many years of experience.
We invite you to explore our extensive, up to date database of houses, flats and apartments for sale or rent. If you wish to sell, buy, let or rent a property in Hayes or Middlesex, contact us so that we may use our experience and expertise on your behalf. If you wish to know more about our comprehensive lettings and residential estate management services, please feel free to explore this site or contact us.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
- Level 2 Housing / Property Management Assistant Apprenticeship Standard
- Duration Typically 12 – 18 months
- Apprentices without level 1 English and maths will need to achieve this level prior to completion of the apprenticeship and will also be required to take the tests for level 2
Housing and property management assistant
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.