Administration Support Apprentice PERFORMANCE NETWORKS LIMITED
Do you like a varied day with an opportunity to be responsible for a number of duties? Due to continued growth Performance Networks, in partnership with Babington are looking for an admin support Apprentice to join the team. You will be responsible for a variety of admin tasks to support the administration/sales and accounts teams on a daily basis.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
04 Feb 2022
06 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Manage our Live chat program to answer any queries for potential new customers
- Be a first point of contact for inbound calls
- Support admin tasks relating to general office operations
- Work with internal departments to ensure customer satisfaction at all times
- Support the accounts team with invoice/order match admin processes
- Build your technical awareness relating to products/services through continued self development to aid supporting/ chasing orders
Over time, you will have the opportunity to build skills and knowledge to enable you to perform additional tasks/support different departments.
Requirements and prospects
- Ability to communicate over the telephone and be confident when dealing with customers
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong interest in IT and Tech is essential
- Confidence when dealing with customers
- Experience of being in a customer focussed environment
- Knowing the importance of effective customer service
- A strong business acumen
- A keen desire to gain more knowledge and skills
5 GCSEs, or equivalents, at Grade C/4, equivalent or above.
- Career progression
- Passionate and helpful team to support your growth
- History of developing apprentices
- Increase of earnings/bonus based on your performance
Performance Network are able to support an apprentice looking to start a long career in technical sales/business development and have an excellent reputation for supporting apprentices in all areas of the business.
About the employer
It is our mission to be recognised as one of the UK’s leading specialist networking and Wi-fi providers. We wish to be the go-to for complex wired and wireless networking consultancy and installations.
We recognise that it is the quality, focus and commitment of our people that helps us achieve our goals and continued growth. Consequently, we are partnered with Babington to look for individuals with a high degree of motivation and passion for technology, combined with a genuine desire to progress in a fast-moving industry.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandeep Beesla 07341566130 Sandeep.email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The duration of the apprenticeship is 18 months. During this qualification you will complete training with a specialist trainer reviewing and learning business protocols in an administrative role. Key responsibilities include developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving administrative services. In months 9-12 you will work towards business improvement, which will include reporting and implementing a project for the business.
The business improvement will take you through to EPA where you will complete 1 test, a discussion within your role and present a presentation on the business improvement you have implemented. The qualification is delivered face-to-face with remote visits, and you will have a designated trainer that you can always speak to for support and advice.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.