Hairdressing Apprentice at Retreat Retreat Hairdressing
A unique opportunity to become the next apprentice with our passionate team of stylists at Retreat. If you're eager to learn and willing to work hard then Retreat could be the salon for you!
Closing date: 10 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
11 Feb 2022
06 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Working towards Hair Professional Standard
- Supporting and assisting stylists
- Dealing with clients
- Answering the phone
- Attending regular training sessions in salon and at JET Hairdressing Academy to achieve Hair Professional qualification and Functional Skills English and maths at Level 2
Requirements and prospects
- Have respect for others
- Willing to learn new skills
- Positive outlook on life
- Good communicator
- Ability to show initiative
- Work independently
- GCSE or equivalent English Language A*-C or 9-4 preferred
- GCSE or equivalent maths A*-C or 9-4 preferred
- Progression from apprentice to stylist for the right applicant
Things to consider
- Standing for long periods of time, ability to think quickly!
- At least one late night working in the salon
- Work based learning apprenticeship
- Would be advantageous to live within the local area to the salon
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week). For more information please visit: https://www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
About the employer
Retreat share a passion for hairdressing and a commitment to excellence. We only work with the finest products and employ some of the best hairdressers in Essex. Our team have amassed decades of experience between them, a fantastic salon to start your hairdressing career!
J & E TRAINING CONSULTANTS LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by JET Hairdressing Academy
JET Hairdressing Academy 01268286403 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hair professional Level 2 apprenticeship standard
- Training delivered in-salon by JET Hairdressing Academy and Retreat
- Opportunities to attend extra practical seminars at JET in Basildon
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.