Early Years Apprentice Little Treasures Nurseries (Pinchbeck) Ltd
We are looking for someone passionate about giving children the best start in life. We have an opening for apprentices in our nurseries, working with babies and children aged up to 5 years. The right candidate must have a knowledge of child development and have a thirst to grow professionally.
Closing date: 10 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
24 Feb 2022
06 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Main job role duties will include:
- Interacting with the children
- Supporting reading times
- Helping prepare snack times
- Supervising outdoor play
- Preparing learning areas
- Supporting the children during play and learn
Requirements and prospects
- The candidates are required to have good communication skills
- Creative skills an advantage
- Ability to work well within a team
- Good timekeeping is required
- Friendly and trustworthy
- To be able to interact in a positive manner with children and colleagues
- A caring nature to assist with the development of young children's interests
- GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 in GCSE English and maths (or equivalent) as these will assist you to progress within early years
To become qualified at level 2 and progress to level 3.
About the employer
Little Treasures Nurseries has been graded as outstanding and are busy nurseries in the market town of Spalding and the village of Pinchbeck with good bus and train links.
Little Treasures Nurseries (Pinchbeck) Ltd
RIVERSIDE TRAINING (SPALDING) LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Riverside Training
Susan Bulbeck 01775 710945 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Full training to be provided to achieve the CACHE Level 2 Diploma Early Years Practitioner qualification through Riverside Training
- First Aid and Food Hygiene Certificates training will be provided. Training will be provided for functional skills as required
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.