Nursery Apprentice The Cradle Nursery
We are looking for dedicated, hard-working and enthusiastic candidates to work with children at The Cradle Nursery. Could this be the role you have been looking for? Apply now!
Closing date: 05 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
06 Feb 2022
06 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Duties will include:
- To assist with planning activities to support Room leader
- To provide a safe, caring, stimulating educational environment, both indoors and outdoors, at all times
- To know and understand the EYFS, learning journeys, observe and track their key children
- To be well-presented at all times during nursery working hours
- To be punctual and reliable
- To support all staff to create a good working relationship with all team members
- To understand and implement room timetables and routines on a day to day basis
- To liaise closely with parents and to update them daily on their child’s progress
- To participate in out of working hours activities - e.g. training, monthly staff meetings, fundraising events etc.
- To be responsible for the changing nappies, completing daily diaries, evidencing and taking photos
- To be flexible with the working practices, be prepared to help when other areas of the nursery may be short staffed or with domestic duties or other duties specified by the nursery manager/room leader
- To keep rooms clean, tidy and organised
- To actively promote and support safeguarding of all present in the workplace, ensuring setting policies and procedures are monitored at all times
- To prepare age appropriate activities and ensure their learning environment is of a high standard
- To complete any work and assignments set by college, ask for support from supervisors if required
Requirements and prospects
- Good sense of humour
- Creative, passionate and enthusiastic
- Caring nature
- Can work well as a member of a team
- Can communicate comfortably with children, parents and team mates
- Patient and friendly
- Are 16 or over, have a passion for children and an attitude for learning?
- Are able to commit to a full apprenticeship programme
- Holding a passion for education and educating our children
- Good timekeeping
GCSEs at grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in maths and English.
Permanent position after the completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Welcome to The Cradle Nursery, a dedicated and purpose-built place to provide excellence in nurturing the future of our children. We understand how difficult it is to find a suitable environment where your child’s first formative years will be spent away from you. That is why we have taken care of every detail in the setting, to make sure that we provide the ‘home away from home’ environment. Our mission is to offer our Cradle children happy, safe, and stimulating surroundings in order for them to learn and explore, have creative experiences, and stay active.
LEARNING FOR FUTURES LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Wise Origin
Cherine 07881 363147 email@example.com
Level 3 Early Years Educator apprenticeship standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
Early years practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.