Business Administrator Apprentice Elmhurst Energy Services ltd
The role is to service and provide assistance for our customers and to reduce the administrative burdens for our technical and training colleagues.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
05 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Using our bespoke CRM data base to prepare quotes, log enquiries and other general customer focused administration tasks
- Making and receiving phone calls
- Handling customer email enquiries
- Preparing documents and folders for customers, customer events and training
- Cultivating customer relationships and delivering excellent customer service
- Other general administrative tasks including scanning, filing, copying
Requirements and prospects
- Good IT skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Great team working skills
- Positive 'can do' attitude
- Willing to provide high levels of Customer Service
- Maths and English GCSE at grades A* - C (9-4) or equivalent required
- Business Administration Level 2 desired but not essential
- Future progression for the suitable apprentice upon completion of a successful Apprenticeship.
About the employer
Elmhurst Energy is the leading independent provider of energy assessment training, software and accreditation. Established in 1993 and operating across the UK, we’re recognised for driving standards across the industry and providing outstanding technical support.
Our solutions are used by thousands of clients including chartered surveyors, architects, house builders, building control bodies, insulation manufacturers and residential social landlords.
INTEC BUSINESS COLLEGES LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Intec Business Colleges
Charlie Stevens 07766504418 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 Standard
- Functional Skills if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.