Apprentice Print and Garment Finisher Simprint (Halifax) Ltd
Simprint, Halifax is an established business for over 14 years specialising in design branding, digital printing, bespoke signage and vehicle graphics. Reporting into the MD and working as part of a team.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
05 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Responsibilities will include:
- Installation and preparation of signage and graphics on and off site
- Assembly and installation of shop fascia's, including but not limited to sign trays, acrylic letters, free-standing signs
- Preparation of various garment graphics from vinyl to full colour and screens
- Working on a saddle stitching machine and an ideal 500 guillotine
- Loading and unloading the large format printers with various media
- Pressing garments and finishing off work wear orders
- Cutting down leaflets and boxing up orders ready for customers
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills
No experience required but willingness to learn.
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Willing to learn
- Attention to detail
- The ability to work to tight deadlines within a team and on their own initiative
No qualifications are required although must be willing to complete level 2 qualifications within maths and English subjects if qualifications are not already held within these subjects.
Permanent position with the company may be offered upon completion of the apprenticeship.
About the employer
Simprint, Halifax is an established business for over 14 years specialising in design branding, digital printing, bespoke signage and vehicle graphics.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Calderdale College
Sam Butterworth 07812776192 firstname.lastname@example.org
Level 2 Lean Manufacturing Operative apprenticeship standard.
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.