Care Apprentice Administrator Absolute Care and Traning Ltd
Apprentice Administrator for Absolute care, who provide Domiciliary Care in the community, assisting service users to lead as full a life as possible.
Closing date: 20 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
27 Jan 2022
04 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Day to day duties:
- Providing a welcoming point of initial contact to the service
- Deal with enquiries effectively and efficiently
- Identifying the reason for the enquiry, referring it to other colleagues or the Office Manager
- Providing appropriate information, understanding and accurately inputting data onto relevant contract systems to ensure activities
- Contacts are recorded and can be evidenced
- Receive incoming calls in a sensitive and professional manner
- Ensuring messages are taken and forwarded accurately
- Engaging in continuous professional development
- Marketing support
- Web site support
- Maintaining and updating records of enquiries from customers and staff
- Record keeping, and other computer based administrative tasks
- Working on Word/Excel/Powerpoint/Email
- Filing & File Management
- Photo copying, Arranging
- Ability to handle multiple tasks
- Owning certain tasks e.g.: Monthly team meetings. Excel documents. Meeting minuets
- Keeping office clean and tidy and clutter free
- Taking rubbish to the bins, hoovering and polish as required
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent Telephone manor
- Good understanding of English both verbal and written skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Willing to undergo an Enhanced Criminal Records Disclosure and to complete relevant training to enhance your knowledge and practice and attend all mandatory training
- Display a caring, compassionate, and empathic nature
- Honest, trustworthy, and polite
- Excellent time keeping
- Reliable, committed, and responsible
- Ability to remain calm and composed when faced with challenging situations
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
GCSE maths and English grade C/4 or above or equivalent qualifications.
Perminant position for the right candidate after the completion of the Apprenticeship.
About the employer
Absolute Home Care was set up by husband and wife team, Tim and Joanne Maddock, after hearing about vulnerable individuals experiencing poor care in their homes. We believe everyone is entitled to remain living as comfortable as possible in their own homes for as long as they wish to. We are a CQC registered care provider who are committed to providing care, assistance and support to venerable individuals living in their own homes in and around Nottinghamshire. We are able to assist with your daily living needs and activities which may have started to become an issue for you. We offer a befriending service, to provide you with some company, because sometimes a friendly face can make all the difference.
FUTURES ADVICE, SKILLS AND EMPLOYMENT LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by FUTURES ADVICE, SKILLS AND EMPLOYMENT LIMITED
Phillippa marks 07918 943079 email@example.com
Business administrator Level 3 apprenticeship through Futures for Business, supported by Absolute Care.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.