Refrigeration and Air Con Apprentice BOOTH AIR CONDITIONING (SERVICE) LTD
Booth Air Con, Rochdale have a successful record in developing apprentices and now have an opening for a new refrigeration and air conditioning apprentice to build their skills and develop a career.
Closing date: 06 Mar 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Mar 2022
04 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Three year apprenticeship in Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Learning to install, maintain and repair industrial and commercial refrigerated equipment from walk in freezers to multiple air conditioning systems, chillers and Air Handling Units
- You will learn multiple interchangeable skills from pipe fitting, mechanical skills, electrics, fault finding and customer interaction.
- This trade is varied, with every day a different challenge
- Due to the nature of the role applying candidates must have a full driving licence, within 6 months of starting.
Requirements and prospects
- Motivated to learn new skills
- Must have excellent time keeping allowing us to meet customer's needs and flexible in your working hours
- Over the age of 18, due to health and safety restrictions
- Maths and English GCSE grades 3 or above
- Computer literate.
- Reliable and hardworking
- Well motivated
- Presentable, smart, clean and tidy
- Able to communicate well /clearly verbally and written.
GCSE English (3-9) and Maths (4-9)
Once qualified, there are a number of career paths that can be followed: - Specialising in installations. - Specialising in refrigeration service & maintenance - Specialising in air conditioning service and maintenance. - Systems design. - Management. - Sales.
Things to consider
Refrigeration and Air Con Apprenticeship Level 3 Standard, involves day release in Wythenshawe from September 2022.
Applicants must be 18 as a minimum, due to health and safety restrictions.
Wage listed is for NMW for 18-20. For othr rates please visit-https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/the-national-minimum-wage-in-2021
Due to the nature of the role applying candidates must have a full driving licence, within 6 months of starting.
About the employer
The Booth management team contains air conditioning professionals with more than 40 years experience in this highly regulated industry. We have designed, installed, maintained and repaired systems in the UK and across the length and breadth of Europe. We promise you high expertise, deep knowledge and a commitment to excellence in all we do.
We are extremely proud to be working with clients who joined us at the beginning of the Booth journey in 2008. These delighted clients recommend and thank us for being "highly reliable", "flexible", "totally professional", "exceptionally helpful and knowledgeable", and for finding "long-term cost-effective solutions".
We have extensive experience in successfully installing, repairing and crucially maintaining all leading brands of air conditioning, ventilation and refrigeration equipment. We place significant emphasis on maintenance as there are very few companies truly specialising in this critical discipline. Vitally important associated issues such as AC health and safety, F-GAS and inspection regulations together with temperature control, systems and energy performance, mold, airborne germs continue to be factors driving strong demand for our services.
BOOTH AIR CONDITIONING (SERVICE) LTD
TOTAL PEOPLE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Total People Ltd
Refrigeration and Air Con Apprenticeship Level 3 Standard, involves day release in Wythenshawe from September 2022
Refrigeration air conditioning and heat pump engineering technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.