Fire & Security Apprentice Fisk Group
Fisk Group are looking for fire & security apprentices based in London and surrounding areas. Could this be the role you have been looking for? Apply now!
Closing date: 13 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
05 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The candidate’s role is to install & maintain fire & security systems, this includes but not limited to:
- Fault finding
- Carry out remedial works & project works, working with our experience team
Requirements and prospects
- Good/ basic IT skills
- Work within a growing team
- An enthusiasm to learn with a “hands on” approach
- Good communication skills in dealing with clients & team members
- Polite & punctual
GSCE A-C/8-4 or equivalent in English, maths & ICT.
City & Guilds Level 3 Fire, Emergency & Security System Technician.
About the employer
A family run business and still managed by the Founder, Managing Director Terry Fisk. With over 40 years within the Service Industry the team has gone from strength to strength, building a foundation for Terry’s next generation in Tel and Mark who currently oversee all aspects of the business within their company director’s role. Contracts managers, Accounts manager and general Admin make up the rest of the office team, with a fleet of vehicles covering the south of England.
SKILLS FOR SECURITY LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Skills for Security Ltd
- Fire emergency and security systems technician level 3
- Completing all training tasks allocated during your block release weeks at the training centre and gathering any site evidence needed to supplement your studies
- Complete an annual assessment at the training centre and take part in any additional training courses that the company require you to complete
- Functional skills if needed
- Onsite training
- Online Health & Safety Course to include but not limited to first aid at work, Asbestos awareness & Manual handling
Fire emergency and security systems technician
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.