Customer Sales Apprentice CAPEX CURRENCY LTD
Capex Currency, based on Leigh Broadway are seeking to add an energetic, enthusiastic sales professional to their Corporate FX Sales team. We are a dynamic business on the hunt for our next success story. This is a great opportunity for any hungry individual looking to start a career in the exciting FX markets.
Closing date: 11 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 36.50
Possible start date
21 Feb 2022
04 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
The roles responsibilities consist of:
- Driving new outbound business sales
- You will be expected to sell the benefits of Capex's services and products to senior decision-makers over the phone and face-to-face
- Cold calling
- Networking and lead generation is a major part of this role
- Learn the services to sell to new clients
- Manage your own portfolio of clients and keep them updated with market developments
The right candidate will need to demonstrate drive, motivation and a positive approach, with full training offered with the role.
The right candidates will have the opportunity to progress within the company with several Senior and Management roles available in the future.
Requirements and prospects
- Great IT skills
- Excellent verbal communication
- Able to hold a conversation
- Show maturity
- Motivated and goal oriented
A good general level of education.
There is plenty of opportunity for progression following the course of the apprenticeship. There is also the chance to gain commission throughout the programme as well as afterwards.
Things to consider
You will be speaking to company and financial directors so you must be able to demonstrate confidence in the products and services you are promoting and hold mature conversations with them.
About the employer
Capex provide a wide range of foreign exchange and international payment services to both corporate businesses and individuals across Europe.
Our approach is agile enough to meet the changing requirements of businesses, whilst offering a convenient and simple to use service that is underpinned by processes that exceed the minimum standards for compliance and security.
Our aim is to utilise our technology & operational excellence to form long lasting relationships with our clients with the view of exchanging your currency at the best possible time, potentially saving you thousands in the process.
Crown Vocational Training Ltd
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Crown Vocational Training
Steffi Sallows 01702 597499 email@example.com
- Customer Service Practitioner Level 2 apprenticeship
- Functional skills in maths and English (if required)
- There will be an element of 20% off-the-job learning
- The majority of training will take place with a tutor via zoom/online sessions. You may be required to attend some workshops at our centre in Leigh, but you will be notified prior to this
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.