CNC Machinist Apprentice All British Precision Ltd
This is a fantastic engineering apprentice opportunity to work as a CNC machinist in a precision engineering business based in Ashbourne. For the right person, there is the opportunity to secure full time employment and progress to higher level qualifications.
Closing date: 31 Jul 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Aug 2022
04 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The role on a daily basis will involve:
- CNC Machining
- CAD/CAM Systems and off-line programming
- Quality Control
- Machine preparation
- Machine cleaning
Requirements and prospects
- Good co-ordination skills
- Good communication skills
- Previous machining experience advantageous
- Good timekeeping
- Hard working
- Keen to learn
- The successful candidate must have 5 GCSE's at C (4) or above (including English and maths) or equivalent
- Level 2 in engineering or equivalent
- Progression within the company
About the employer
Founded in 2012 by Richard Allen and Ian Howard, All British Precision combines a wealth of expertise, the latest CNC technology and robust service delivery. Maintaining these three values, we can build a reputation for excellence. Increasing numbers of British companies are finding benefit in reshoring their manufacturing operations.
- Reduced Logistic Costs
- Intellectual Property Protection
- No Dependency on Exchange Rates
- Quicker Lead Times
- High Grade Materials
- Trusted British Precision
We understand the competitive edge these factors bring to British companies. British engineering has a global reputation for the highest levels of innovation and quality. We take great pride in this heritage and continue the legacy with excellence built in to every job we deliver.
We recently had the pleasure of a visit from Patrick McLoughlin, MP for Derbyshire Dales & Secretary of State for Transport. We introduced him to our latest equipment and expert team, whilst discussing the importance of the British engineering sector.
TRAINING SERVICES 2000 LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Training Services 2000 Ltd
James Lund 01332 296995 firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering Technician Level 3 Apprenticeship Standard:
Your apprenticeship will include:
- Level 2 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- Level 2 Diploma in Machining
- Level 3 Diploma in Advanced Manufacturing Engineering
- Level 3 Diploma in Machining
- Functional Skills Communication (if applicable)
- Functional Skills Application of Number (if applicable)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.