Level 3 Pharmacy Technician Apprentice Hampden Square Pharmacy
An opportunity has arisen with Hampden Square pharmacy. The successful candidate will be working in the pharmacy close to their home, attending college and improving knowledge in medicines.
Closing date: 09 Jun 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
10 Jun 2022
04 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
The Pharmacy Apprentice will be performing the following duties:
- Taking in and handing out prescriptions
- Receiving and ordering stock
- Selling over the counter medicines
- Advising patients about medications
- Undertaking final checks on the prescriptions
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Good customer service skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and in a busy environment
- Ability to use own initiative
- General interest in medicine
- 3 GCSEs at grade C/4 or above (English Language, maths and preferably science) or equivalent
- Hospital, Community Pharmacy, Air Force and Pharmaceutical Industries. In hospital settings, there are several grades for qualified Pharmacy Technicians
- They can, for example, specialise in areas such as quality control, staff training, information technology, supplies procurement, clinical trials or medicines information services
- Other roles may include managing a section of the Pharmacy department
About the employer
An opportunity has arisen with Hampden Square Pharmacy. The successful candidate will be working in the pharmacy close to their home, attending college and improving knowledge in medicines.
Hampden Square Pharmacy
INSPIRE MIDDLESEX COLLEGE LTD
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by INSPIRE MIDDLESEX COLLEGE LTD
Andy Gill email@example.com
- Level 3 Pharmacy Technician (integrated) Apprenticeship Standard
- The successful candidate will be working in the community pharmacy close to their home and attending college one day a week.
- General Pharmaceutical Council Level 3 Qualification
- Functional skills if needed
Pharmacy technician (integrated)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.