Hair Stylist Apprentice Eshanyas Hair Salon
Eshanya's Hair Salon are looking for a Level 3 Hairdressing Apprentice to join the team in their busy salon in Baldwin's Gate. The apprentice will carry out general hairdressing duties, working alongside full-time stylists.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
14 Feb 2022
03 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- To work alongside full-time hair stylist
- General hairdressing duties, predominately female client base, but some male clients also
- Assist in keeping the salon clean and tidy
- Work on the reception desk, organising bookings, etc.
- May be required to open or close on occasion
Requirements and prospects
- Good communication skills both in person and over the telephone
- Good customer service skills
- Must be able to work on own initiative
- Organised individual
- Creative flair
- GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 including maths and English (or equivalent)
- Level 2 qualification in Hairdressing is required
This could lead to a permanent position for the right candidate.
About the employer
Eshanya's Hair Salon is a small, independent salon located in Baldwin's Gate Village.
Eshanyas Hair Salon
Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Newcastle-under-Lyme College & Stafford College
The Apprenticeship Hub 01782 254287 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Level 3 Hairdressing Apprenticeship
Advanced and creative hair professional
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.