Estimator Apprentice Ash Plastics Ltd
Established in 1982, ASH are currently looking for a Lean Manufacturing Operative Apprentice to join their Plastic Fabrication team.
Closing date: 30 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
15 Feb 2022
03 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Established in 1982, ASH Display Solutions manufacture retail & point of displays, are currently looking for a Manufacturing Apprentice to join their Plastic Fabrication team.
Duties to include;
- To obtain accurate costs from suppliers
- Communicate directly with customer regarding quotations
- Interact with production, sales, design team and customers to resolve issues
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, attention to detail required
- Ensure all related paperwork is accurate, maintain accurate data information on systems
- To co-operate with supervisors and management at all times
- Effective communication and written skills
- Professionally manage communications with external parties and customers
- Support daily office tasks including greeting customers and answering the telephones
- Work as part of a team, to seek clarification, use own initiative
- Knowledge and Experience of Microsoft Office Packages
- To maintain a healthy and safe workplace at all times
- To take reasonable care of yourself and others, and to wear the correct personal protective equipment whenever appropriate
- You may be required to undertake other duties from time to time as we may reasonably require.
- Any other duties associated with the job role
Requirements and prospects
- Good Communicator
- Detail Orientated
- Mature attitude
- Positive attitude to work
- Willing to go the extra mile
- Good timekeeping
GCSE Grade C/4 or equivalent qualifications in English and maths
To be decided upon completion of training.
About the employer
Based in the heart of the Midlands we pride ourselves on our craftsmanship and expertise within the point of sale industry.
Developing innovative products from design through to in-store delivery. All our SolidWorks designs are engineered to optimise the manufacturing process, taking advantage of a wide range of skills & resources, ultimately reducing costs and achieving the quality you expect from ASH.
Performance Through People
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Performance Through People
The Apprenticeship Works +441922651100 email@example.com
Lean Manufacturing Operative Level 2
Functional skills if needed
Lean manufacturing operative
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.