Administrator/HR Apprentice CARE AVENUES LIMITED
Urgent vacancy! Administrator/HR Apprentice required for Care Avenues, a leading care provider in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
31 Jan 2022
03 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Urgent vacancy! Administrator/HR Apprentice required for Care Avenues, a leading care provider in Birmingham. Excellent opportunity to earn, learn and gain a nationally recognised qualification in Business Administration Level 3 for 15 months.
Gain valuable office experience in a very professional environment; the varied duties will include:
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Calling/screening applicants
- Chasing references
- Arranging interviews
- Any other related duties to support business requirements
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication skills
- Organisation skills
- Desire to learn
- Dedicated to work
- Age 16-18: maths and English at GCSE or Functional Skills or equivalents (grades will be discussed at interview)
- Age 19+: must have maths and English GCSE grade 9 to 4 (A* to C) or Functional Skills Level 2 or equivalents
Possible opportunity to progress onto an Higher Apprenticeship/employment.
Things to consider
Please do not contact this employer; you must be eligible for the qualification first with the training provider, Gordon Franks Training, who will conduct the first interview (apply online or see the ‘contact details’ section). Once successful, your details will then be forwarded to the employer, for you to be considered for this vacancy. Please research the employer and Gordon Franks Training.
About the employer
Care Avenues provides supported living services to individuals whose primary care needs are learning disabilities and or mental health issues including autism, epilepsy and challenging behaviour. Care Avenues experiences with supported living include packages, which have been 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
CARE AVENUES LIMITED
GORDON FRANKS TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Gordon Franks
Umera Asif 0121 333 3001 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Business Administration Level 3 qualification
- Functional Skills qualifications in Maths/English(additional support available if required)
- Full training provided at employer site
- Choice of online or paper-based portfolio
- Regular Assessor Visits, Observations and Reviews
- Witness Testimonies from Employer
- Technical Certificate (industry knowledge)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.