Metal Fabricator Apprentice ACS STAINLESS STEEL FIXINGS LIMITED
The right candidate would gain experience in all areas throughout the course of the apprenticeship. You will gain experience with free hand welding, machine welding, operating various production machinery such as brake press, punch press, laser cutting and nesting and offloading parts of skeleton from the laser cutting machine.
Closing date: 06 Feb 2022
£918.00 - £1,191.00
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
04 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Apprentice Welder The right candidate would gain experience in all areas throughout the course of the apprenticeship.
You will gain experience with the following:
- Free hand Welding
- Machine Welding
- Operating various production machinery such as Brake Press, Punch Press, Laser Cutting and Nesting.
- Offloading parts of skeleton from the laser cutting machines and putting away in the suitable pallets as and when required.
What training will the apprentice take and what qualification will the apprentice get at the end?
- The successful candidate will work towards achieving a Level 3 Metal Fabricator apprenticeship in conjunction with Leeds City College.
All training will be delivered in the workplace. What is the expected career progression after this apprenticeship?
- A permanent position would be offered to the right candidate once the apprenticeship is completed with the chance of HNC/HND.
Requirements and prospects
About the employer
LEEDS CITY COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Leeds City College
This apprenticeship will be delivered through a mixture of college and work based learning. Successful candidates will attend our Printworks Campus one day per week and learn the skills/ knowledge required to be successful within this role. They will also receive a visit once a month in their place of work from their assessor, where delivery will take place on a one to one basis. In addition learners will need to be allocated 20% of their contracted hours per week to concentrate on any development activities set Functional Skills qualifications (If required):
- Functional Skill in English
- Functional Skill in Maths + Employment Rights and Responsibilities + Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.