Apprentice Well Being Holistic Therapist- 27 Two 6 Beauty 27 Two 6 Beauty
Do you have a passion for Holistic Therapies? Do you enjoy making people feeling comfortable, healthy, & happy? 27 Two 6 offer a wide range of beauty & holistic treatments and are now looking for a salon assistant to join their team to train as a Level 3 Well Being & Holistic Therapist
Closing date: 11 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
25 Feb 2022
01 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Wellbeing therapists deliver specific treatments such as aromatherapy, acupressure (manual digit pressure massage applied by the hands to specific points on the face or body) and holistic massage (therapeutic hands-on massage therapy that affects the client’s physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing), Indian head massage, lymphatic drainage, and wellness experiences.
They provide post treatment aftercare, make future recommendations, and contribute to the commercial viability and effectiveness of the business to enhance the client experience. In their daily work.
You will be offering guests treatments that you are already qualified in:
- Eye treatments
Whilst working towards the following Occupational Duties
- Develop and create client lifestyle profiles from which holistic therapy treatments and wellbeing experience schedules can be produced, in pursuit of optimal functioning and balance of the physical, emotional, and mental aspects of daily life resulting in a dynamic state of equilibrium and wellbeing for the client
- Plan holistic, thermal treatments (heat applied by direct or indirect means) and wellbeing experience schedules, both singularly or as courses of treatments embedding holistic principles, theories, and applications
- Treat clients with variable needs, including those with specific health issues. Ensuring any required consent has been established with other multi-disciplinary professionals
- Provide holistic therapy treatments and wellness experiences for improving the condition of the client's physical and emotional welfare and wellbeing, utilising fundamental relaxation techniques, strategies, and stress management. This includes Indian head massage, lymphatic drainage massage, aromatherapy (using 20 oils essential oils), manual acupressure massage (digit pressure massage applied by the hands to specific points on the face or body) and holistic massage (therapeutic hands-on massage therapy that affects the clients physical, emotional, and mental wellbeing) to induce, relaxation, improve circulation, promote skin healing, and energise
- Provide thermal (heat) treatments and wellness experiences, applied by direct or indirect means, to improve the condition of the client's physical and emotional welfare and wellbeing to including body treatments, heat experiences and pre-treatments in preparation for further treatments
- Use and apply a range of holistic therapy and wellness experiences, products, tools, and equipment to provide holistic therapy treatments and wellness experiences
- Use and apply a range of thermal therapy techniques, products, tools, and equipment to provide thermal treatments.
- Modify and adapt holistic and thermal treatments and wellness experiences based on client feedback and reaction during treatments. maintaining the client's wellbeing
- Provide advice on immediate post treatment aftercare and future recommendations, including advice regarding healing crisis because of holistic or thermal therapy treatments and experiences
- Adhere to health and safety, legal and organisational requirements, treatment protocols and manufacturer instructions relating to holistic, thermal and wellbeing experiences and therapies
- Contribute to promoting the business, its products, and services to drive business growth and client satisfaction
- Perform, implement, and complete risk assessment protocols in relation to the client, treatment and environment
- Liaise with colleagues, non-health care or health care practitioners
- Maintain up to date knowledge and skills of new and emerging techniques, equipment and business practices
Requirements and prospects
- An effective communicator
- People skills
- Aims for excellence
- Leads by example
- Smart appearance
- Passion in beauty therapy
- Confident in your ability
- GCSE grades A*-C/9-4 (or equivalent) in Maths and English
- Beauty Therapy Level 2 Apprenticeship Standard or equivalent
This employer is looking for the apprentice that they recruit to sustain a long term career with them as a Senior therapist.
Once fully qualified, Holistic Therapist can earn in the UK on average £22085 - £55464 per year.
Things to consider
From the 1st April 2021 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for apprentices increased for young people aged 16-18 and those aged over 19 in the first year of their Apprenticeship. The new rate is £4.30 per hour. The new NMW applies to time working and time spent training, as this is also part of the Apprenticeship. Anyone not covered by the age category above will be entitled to the NMW appropriate to his or her age.
Training on the Apprenticeships Programme for 16 to 18 year olds is a priority and fully funded by Government.
Training for Apprenticeships for those over this age is part funded, with employers expected to make a 5% contribution for all learners that are 19+.
PLEASE NOTE: The dates as entered for the interview/start dates for this opportunity are a guide and interviews will take place as close to this date as is reasonably practical for the employer followed by a start date offered by the employer.
You will be required to work weekends & late evenings and maybe required to complete a trade test.
This employment is dependent on work experience or GCSE (or equivalent) grades.
You will also be required to have a pre-screening interview over the phone with one of TNB Skills Training advisers before your details are passed on to the employer to ensure you meet their criteria so please expect a call.
About the employer
27 Two 6 Beauty Ltd is a Boutique Spa and Lash bar in Welling it is the only boutique spa of its kind in the area. Starting back in 2008 & the dream was to create a salon for clients who wanted to feel totally pampered in luxury, the most result driven treatments & advanced products, the best highly trained therapists and client service which would rival the best hospitality of any salon or spa. Where clients feel at ease & feel like they belong here.
We offer our clients a truly welcoming experience here at the spa, where clients can be assured of a complete 5* service from the moment they are greeted as they walk in. After winning so many awards in 2020 we are very excited for the future.
Our team of therapist are highly professional experts in their chosen field, having undergone extensive specialist training, and regular in house training with salon owner Kristina, including visits to our IMAGE skincare HQ where they undergoes specialist skin training.
TNB Skills Training
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by That Nail Place Ltd
Wellbeing and holistic therapist level 3.
Functional Skills level 2 Maths & English.
Wellbeing and holistic therapist
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.