Business Admin Apprentice Smethwick Youth & Community Centre
All aspects of administration duties required whilst working within a busy, but small team serving a vibrant community.
Closing date: 29 Oct 2021
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
30 Oct 2021
01 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
Duties will include:
- General administration duties such as answering phone calls, dealing with client queries and maintaining project folders
- Meeting deadlines
- Filing and scanning
- Research potential market opportunities and funding sources suited to the charity's mission and activities and identify key contacts/techniques
- Work co-operatively with all other members of the administration team to ensure the department runs smoothly
- Organising, co-ordinating and promoting events and community-based fundraising initiatives
Requirements and prospects
- Competent using MS office, Excel and Outlook
- Must hold a GCSE grade 4/C or above in maths and English or equivalent or Functional Skills
To become a permanent member of the team.
About the employer
Smethwick Youth and Community Centre (GNG Nursery) is a 62 place nursery in West Midlands. Ofsted inspected this childcare setting and rated it Outstanding.
Serving the local communities in variety of ways.
Smethwick Youth & Community Centre
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Sandwell College
Laura Hancox 01216675018 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Administration qualification
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.