Traffic Office Apprentice ATL HAULAGE CONTRACTORS LIMITED
An opportunity to work in a high energy work environment within the operations department of a road haulage contractors. No previous experience needed. Could this be the role for you? Apply now!
Closing date: 22 Jul 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Jul 2022
06 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
This role will be to assist current staff members within the operations department with their daily duties. Liaising with drivers and customers to ensure a smooth operation.
Basic duties will include (but will not be limited to):
- General admin and data entry
- Use of telephone systems and specialised software
- Booking drivers in to calls and schedules
Requirements and prospects
- Candidates to be familiar with the use of Microsoft office software (Word and Excel)
- Candidates must also show reasonable written, verbal and numerical skills
- Willing to take responsibility for own work, quick learner, competent and enthusiastic
- Favourable qualities also include determination to succeed and be able to work under pressure
GCSE English and maths grade C/4 or level 2 equivalent.
The prospect of a full time role on successful competion of the apprenticeship programme.
Things to consider
Limited Public Transport to ATL’S office.
About the employer
ATL Haulage is a container haulier which is based in DP World London Gateway port. Established in 2008, ATL operates over 100 vehicles which deliver cargo by road to locations all over the UK.
SOUTH ESSEX COLLEGE OF FURTHER AND HIGHER EDUCATION
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by South Essex College
Diane Ridgley 07855701273 firstname.lastname@example.org
Full level 2 Supply Chain Operator - Traffic Office Apprenticeship Standard, to include functional skills as necessary.
Supply chain operator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.