Apprentice Business Administrator Control Components Anglia Ltd
We are looking for an Office Assistant to join us at our Norwich Office. We are looking for a capable candidate who we can develop and train within the business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that wants to gain experience working within an office environment, being an integral part of a friendly team.
Closing date: 20 Jan 2022
£138.60 - £184.80
Total hours per week: 30.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
01 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
As an Office Assistant, your key responsibilities will be:
- Maintain the customer relationship management system.
- Assist with sales orders and acknowledge these with delivery dates.
- Re-acknowledge with any changed delivery dates and update sales order header dates.
- Assist with incoming sales enquiries.
- Enter follow- up dates on quotes and chase at regular intervals.
- Scan customer delivery notes onto Profit Plus system.
- Chase purchase orders due for delivery the following day to confirm this will still happen.
- Assist with purchasing and warehouse, when required.
- General reports and liaising with the management team regarding results.
Requirements and prospects
- Able to work as part of a team and independently.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong IT skills.
- Able to record and manage documents.
- Attention to detail and able to work to a high standard.
- The ideal candidate will be able to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Have a polite telephone manner.
- Good time- keeping and organisational skills.
- Be able to adapt to change easily.
- Good understanding of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have a can-do attitude and eagerness to learn.
- Be an enthusiastic team player.
- Be able to work on their own initiative.
- Have good communication skills.
Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Maths or GCSE Grade 4/C is preferable. If not, learners will be required to attend additional sessions.
A full- time position may be available as an Internal Sales Executive.
Things to consider
- This role will involve long periods of working on a computer.
- Holiday entitlement is 23 days, plus bank holidays (rising to 26 days with length of service).
- Access to auto- enrolment pension scheme.
- Free on-site parking.
About the employer
CCA are a leading distributor for electrical control and automation products with branches in Peterborough, Harlow and Norwich.
CITY COLLEGE NORWICH
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Norwich City College
City College Norwich 01603 773365 email@example.com
For the full Apprenticeship, learners will complete:
- Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English.
- Level 2 Functional Skills in Maths.
For the End Point Assessment, apprentices will undertake a knowledge assessment, portfolio-based interview and project/improvement presentation.
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.