Painting and Decorating apprentice Level 2 Donsteph Painting & Decorating Ltd
DonSteph Painting & Decorating Ltd have an exciting opportunity for a painter and decorator apprentice to join our highly skilled and experienced team.
Closing date: 29 Jan 2022
To be agreed upon appointment
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
01 Feb 2022
01 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Successful candidate will gain experience in new build housing developments, commercial and domestic properties.
- Working alongside skilled painters and decorators.
- Assist in all preparation of woodwork
- Assist in all preparation of walls and surfaces
- Application of various paints and wallpaper.
Requirements and prospects
- Applicants must have good practical craft skills and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic to gain new skills and work to a high standard.
- Must be hard working and reliable.
- Keen to pursue a career in this profession.
GCSE English and maths grades 9-4 (A-C) or equivalent
The successful candidate may have the opportunity to progress into full time employment
Things to consider
- Applicants may be asked to complete a work trial
- Actual wage will be discussed at interview
- Applicants must be willing to travel to attend an interview or work trial
- Applicants must include GCSE qualifications English and maths, predictions or equivalent.
About the employer
We are a painting & decorating firm based in Bolton and are currently looking for a painter & decorator apprentice to join our experienced team.
We specialise in new builds, schools, commercial & domestic work.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Bolton College
Kerri 01204 482036 Kerri.Twigg@boltoncc.ac.uk
Apprenticeship Painting and Decorating level 2
Painter and decorator
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.