Business Apprentice COMPASS-SERVICES TO IMPROVE HEALTH AND WELLBEING
Connect for Health, your School Nursing Service, are looking for an Administration Apprentice to work as an integral part of the administration team supporting the Admin Team Leader with a variety of general administration duties including website and social media support.
Closing date: 14 Feb 2022
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
15 Feb 2022
01 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Reception duties including welcoming visitors and ensure their needs are met, answering the switchboard, make, receive and transfer internal and external calls in a professional and helpful way.
- Ensure internal and external communication i.e. email/post are distributed appropriately and dealt with in a timely manner as per local operating procedure.
- Using electronic information systems accurately store, retrieve and archive information following agreed procedures in the agreed format and within agreed timescales
- General administration duties including: document formatting, filing, photocopying and scanning.
- Assist with the purchase of office supplies and equipment.
- Coordination of I.T and mobile comms requirements across service including ordering new equipment, SIM cards etc.
- Book meeting rooms, travel and accommodation as required.
- Participate in group meetings.
- Support the Admin Team Leader with service reporting requirements.
- Supporting the service social media accounts and website as directed by Marketing and Communications Officer
Requirements and prospects
- IT skills
- Written and oral communication
- Excellent skills at prioritising and organising work
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- High quality presentation of work
- Enthusiasm, commitment & ability to use own initiative
- Professional Attitude
- Patience & Empathy
- Team work
- Valuing people
- Solution focused
- Consistent approach
- Willingness to learn
GSCE English and Maths at Grade C or higher
Compass has a variety of roles in both administration and service delivery.
Things to consider
DBS check will be undertaken
Please complete the application form in full – if you do not complete all sections, please be aware you will not be progressed to the next stage – this includes an accurate and detailed list of your qualifications. If you do not live nearby to the employer address, please detail how you plan to travel/commute to the role, considering available transport and journey times.
About the employer
Compass is a national voluntary sector organisation with its head office based in York. Our services deliver high-impacting community-centred health education and promotion, prevention-targeted early intervention, and specialist risk-taking behaviour and substance misuse services for adults, children, young people and families.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Warwickshire College
You will receive support from an assessor to help you prepare for your End Point Assessment covering:
You will attend online masterclasses every other week for 1 day.
Maths & English Level 2 (if required)
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.