LGV Tanker Driver Apprentice Universal Tankers
Providing safe, reliable and cost-efficient water waste management solutions that comply with the stringent environmental standards . Specialising in the removal and disposal of liquid waste from Septic Tanks, Sewage Treatment Plants, Pump Stations, Grease Traps, Food Processing, Food Waste and Blocked Drainage,
Closing date: 24 Dec 2021
£184.80 to £356.40
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).Minimum Wage Rates
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
25 Dec 2021
29 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
To provide safe, reliable and cost-efficient water waste management solutions that comply with the stringent environmental standards required in today’s highly regulated market. Specialising in the removal and disposal of liquid waste from Septic Tanks, Sewage Treatment Plants, Pump Stations, Grease Traps, Food Processing, Food Waste and Blocked Drainage, as well as the transportation and delivery of non-potable water and the servicing of on site welfare facilities. We also supply new waste-water equipment such as septic tanks, water bowsers and on demand pumps.
- Working alongside our current yard operative covering all aspects of day to day duties
- Second man with Drivers when required
- To ensure that all paperwork related to the above activities is completed in an accurate and timely manner
- To ensure that company vehicles and equipment are kept in a tidy and roadworthy state
- To assist the operation as directed by the Branch Manager or Branch Supervisor to the employee’s best ability
- To assist with maintenance of company premises, vehicles and equipment subject to ability and under the direction of Depot Foreman or Branch Manager/Supervisor
- To maintain a high standard of dress and personal hygiene, maintain good relationships with customers, other staff and the management of the company and to represent the company when on customer’s premises or travelling to and from those premises
- Any other duties as shall be required from time to time
Requirements and prospects
- Must hold a driving licence for CAT B (Car) due to the nature of the role
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be flexible to spend nights away when needed – night out allowances provided
- Must have a reasonable level of fitness
- Must be reliable and have a “can do” attitude
- Must be Customer Focused
None specificed as you can gain Maths & English Level 2 as part of apprenticeship if required.
Will become a qualified LGV Tanker Driver CAT C+E.
About the employer
Universal Tanker Group have over 25 years’ experience in the waste management industry. As a family-owned company, we operate a client focussed, professional and friendly business with many new and established customers. We believe our commitment to excellent customer provision is what drives us to further develop and train our staff in order to provide the best possible service.
TRS Training Limited
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by TRS Training Limited
Tim Rigby 01744 809010 email@example.com
Level 2 large goods vehicle (LGV) driver C and E.
Large goods vehicle (LGV) driver C + E
Level 2 (GCSE)