Office Administrator Apprentice ASCEND BROKING GROUP LIMITED
We are looking for an apprentice to join us and have the opportunity to experience the full range of services that we can provide. The successful candidate will have great relationship-building skills and share our passion for outstanding customer service. This apprenticeship is with Babington.
Closing date: 28 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 40.00
Possible start date
04 Feb 2022
01 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Sales – working with our sales team and learning all aspects of selling including cold calling and follow-up customer care calls.Working towards attracting new business as well as retaining our current client base
- Broking – working with the broking team on placing business with insurance companies and working to get the best possible products for our clients.This includes the preparation of market presentations for new and existing clients; assisting broking with pre-renewal information and reports; liaising with insurers and the claims team to prepare claims listings; assisting with management information requests
- Claims – working with the claims team and learning to set up claims from the first notification of loss and to continue to manage the claim until it’s conclusion.Dealing with clients and insurer queries, chasing outstanding information and managing the claims diary
- Marketing – working with our marketing team to assist with prospect data management, making appointments, looking at marketing strategies and social media engagement
- Responding promptly and pro-actively to incoming telephone calls and emails
- Undertaking general tasks as required
Requirements and prospects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workloads
- Ability to work with flexibility
- Ability to work well within a team
- Eager to learn and progress
- Good eye for detail
- Good knowledge of Word and Excel
- Ability to deal with both clients and insurers
GCSE English and maths at Grade C/4 or equivalent.
Full time role for the right candidate
Things to consider
- 20 days holiday (an extra day for each year worked)
- Health Insurance
- Pension (if over 22 years old)
- Life Insurance
- Group Life Income Insurance
About the employer
We are a growing, modern, forward-thinking insurance broker with a wealth of experience in the insurance market. We have unrivalled market connections which enable you to source the coverage you require without the expensive overhead cost.
Our team have a lifetime of underwriting and broking experience and offer a range of specialist expertise, products and services to clients throughout the UK.
We offer competitive insurance premiums and we never lose sight of the fact that providing value for money is essential. We only deal with insurers who are competitive, innovative, supportive and financially secure and can supply the covers and the claims service we demand.
BABINGTON BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Babington Business College
Sandeep Beesla 07341566130 Sandeep.email@example.com
Level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard, which includes:
- Level 2 Functional Skills in maths and English (if required)
- End-Point Assessment (EPA)
The duration of the apprenticeship is 18 months. During this qualification you will complete training with a specialist trainer reviewing and learning business protocols in an administrative role. Key responsibilities include developing, implementing, maintaining, and improving administrative services. In months 9-12 you will work towards business improvement, which will include reporting and implementing a project for the business.
The business improvement will take you through to EPA where you will complete 1 test, a discussion within your role and present a presentation on the business improvement you have implemented. The qualification is delivered face-to-face with remote visits, and you will have a designated trainer that you can always speak to for support and advice
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.