Reception/Administration Apprentice Hi-Visibility Ltd
Exciting opportunity to join well established Huddersfield Company. Based on a busy reception answering telephones, taking messages, transferring calls and dealing with enquiries.
Closing date: 28 Feb 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.00
Possible start date
01 Mar 2022
05 Oct 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
- Reception; answering telephones, taking messages, transferring calls and dealing with enquiries
- Meeting and greeting customers and showing them around the showroom
- Booking diary appointment for fitters
- Inputting information onto company database
- Dealing with orders over the telephone
- Updating social media and other various sites
- Training will be given on Articad - drawing package
- General administration duties including emailing and filing orders, invoices and quotations
Requirements and prospects
- Professional telephone manner
- Good communication and confident face to face
- Good ICT Skills
- Punctual and reliable
- Polite, friendly and willing to go the extra mile
- GCSE's in maths and English at Level D/3 or above (or equivalent)
- Progression will be able to the right candidate
Things to consider
- Would be advantage to have interest in Interior Design
About the employer
At Waite Bedrooms we create beautiful made to measure fitted furniture, from bedrooms to kitchens we aim to make every room no matter how big or small into the perfect space for you. We design our furniture to not only look fantastic but to provide all the storage space you need, to be the ideal balance of style and practicality.
As a family run business that has been trading since 1986, we pride ourselves on providing a professional yet personal service. Using our experience and attention to detail we continually strive for excellence in everything we do.
NATIONAL BUSINESS COLLEGE LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by National Business College
Kirsty Longley 01484430433 email@example.com
Full training given by the company as well as full one to one support from National Business College.
You will attend National Business College for 1 day every 2 weeks and will be working towards:
- Customer Service Practitioner Standard Level 2
- Functional skills in Maths and English if required
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.