Business Administration Apprentice Woodhouse
To deliver a professional, timely, efficient and friendly service to our colleagues and customers. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 24 Jan 2022
Total hours per week: 39.50
Possible start date
07 Feb 2022
30 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
- Registering prospective purchasers / tenants onto our database (via email & phone)
- Booking viewings and valuations for Sales & Lettings
- Carrying out viewings
- Dealing with Offers and Negotiations Assisting with marketing literature and photos
- Assisting with marketing literature and photos
- Deal with tenancy administration & general office administration
- Carry out such other duties as are reasonably requested from time to time
Requirements and prospects
- Must be presentable for face-to-face conversations with Vendors & Viewers
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail in English & Maths
- Competent with computers / comfortable with software & database usage
- Positive outlook
Grades A-C (9-4) in Maths and English is essential
Should you find yourself enjoying the role there will be opportunities for progression and a permanent position subject to performance, and to be rewarded accordingly
Things to consider
- Full Driving License with access to own car required as you will be carrying out viewings
- Elements of lone working, therefore you must be 18 or turning 18 soon
- Own PC or laptop for when working from home
- Alternative Saturdays, albeit WFH when not out on viewings
- We’re transitioning to paperless so they’ll be elements of filing and admin to start with
About the employer
At Woodhouse, we have just celebrated 25 years as an independent Sales & Lettings Agency. We pride ourselves on the excellent reputation we have built for professionalism and customer service founded on a wealth of knowledge of the property market through many years of experience.
In this time we have become the Number 1 Lettings Agency in the area as well as one of the main agencies for Sales. We also deal with Commercial properties as well as Land Development.
We are fully committed in offering a friendly and nurturing environment in all your property needs which include Residential Sales, Letting, Development Advisers and & Commercial Property Consultants.
HERTFORD REGIONAL COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Hertford Regional College
The Apprenticeship Team 01992 411572 email@example.com
- Working towards completing level 3 Business Administrator Apprenticeship Standard
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.