Business Administration Apprentice NORTHWOOD (ROMFORD) LIMITED
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed. This is a great opportunity for the right candidate.
Closing date: 22 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 35.00
Possible start date
23 Jan 2022
01 Oct 2021
Level 3 (A level)
To efficiently undertake basic administration and clerical duties which may include the following duties as directed:
- Data input, data extraction, photocopying, faxing, filing and typing duties
- To deal with internal and external post and emails on a day to day basis
- To support the team to maintain accurate, timely and legible records
- To answer/deal with queries, both face to face and via the telephone, take messages and pass them on to the relevant member of staff in an appropriate and timely manner
- To provide appropriate reception cover as and when required.
- To meet and greet visitors as required
- To maintain filing systems in line with organisations’ policies and procedures.
- To be a flexible and supportive member of the team
- To maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Attend and take part in team meetings & regular reviews with line manager etc.
- Throughout the training period the post holder will be expected to complete all educational and training as required
Requirements and prospects
- Good Communication
- A-C/9-4 maths and English
- Possible Permanent Position
About the employer
Northwood have over 80 locally owned lettings and estate agencies across the UK. Our professional approach to both sales and lettings and our market leading Guaranteed Rent service makes us the right choice to suit your property needs and requirements.
CARE FIRST TRAINING LIMITED
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Care First Training Limited
Sam Keeble 07495 553353 email@example.com
- Level 3 Business Admisnitration apprenticeship standard
- maths and English if required
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.