Media Apprentice CRIMSON GUITARS LIMITED
We are looking for a creative person to join our growing company to support with the social media aspect of the business; this will include our YouTube channel of which we currently have over 279,000 subscribers!
Closing date: 20 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 37.50
Possible start date
21 Jan 2022
30 Sep 2021
Level 3 (A level)
You will be part of a small, dedicated team and will support in a wide variety of roles.
- You will be taking, editing and uploading photographs to show the day to day happenings of a boutique guitar building studio
- You will have joint responsibility for daily updates on Crimson Guitars’ social media sites, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and website
- You will also carry out filming and video production tasks which, to begin with, will include camera, audio and lighting set-up but will also include editing the videos. As such, some experience in Video & Sound Production as well as editing would be advantageous
- Data wrangling of current projects will also feature in this role, as will the maintenance of stock and backup media libraries
Requirements and prospects
Due to a varied daily schedule of video production you will need to be able to:
- Adapt to changes within the working day
- Able to work as part of a team with all departments, and also on your own
- Knowledge of Video and Audio Production would be advantageous
- Some knowledge of Photoshop/image and video editing software would be helpful
- Willingness to be trained and developed
- Ability to use own initiative
- Flexible approach to work
- Well presented, polite and well spoken
- GCSE or equivalent grades 4/C or above in maths and English
Fantastic prospects, full-time permanent position within a very successful growing company for the right candidate.
About the employer
Crimson Guitars is a guitar manufacturer based in Dorset, in the south of England. We have been designing, innovating and hand-building guitars for over fourteen years. We also hand wind our own specially designed pickups, manufacture Luthiers tools and provide training.
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Yeovil College
Richard Longden +447880480806 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Junior Content Producer Level 3 Apprenticeship
- To be taught the Knowledge, Skills and Behaviours appropriate to the role
- Use industry standard packages to edit and post produce content
- Prepare media assets for use
- Manage media assets correctly, within agreed taxonomies and file types
- How creative content can be used across channels and platforms
- How to work within a budget allocation for a brief
- Where content creation fits within a marketing strategy
- An Advanced Apprenticeship is equivalent to 2 A-Levels
Junior content producer
Level 3 (A level)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.