Customer Service Apprentice EAST MIDLANDS LASER & COSMETIC CLINIC LTD
Great opportunity for a customer and client service candidate to join a very professional and well respected cosmetic clinic. You will be taking client enquires and learning the business with the opportunity to learn how to perform some non-surgical tasks.
Closing date: 31 Jan 2022
Apprentices are paid for their normal working hours and training that's part of their apprenticeship (usually one day per week).
Total hours per week: 33.00
Possible start date
02 Aug 2022
30 Sep 2021
Level 2 (GCSE)
Client service and customer service person wanted to help out in all aspects of the business in a family run and professional clinic. Pay increases will be implemented along the way in line with meeting set milestones.Your day to day reception duties will include.
- Taking phone calls and enquiries
- Updating appointment book
- Meeting and greeting clients / showing them to the waiting room and how to make refreshments.
- Ordering stock
- Social media
- Keeping the whole clinic clean and tidy along with the other staff including the owners
- Assist in clinics
You will also have the opportunity to train to take blood, skin peel, and perform microdermabrasion in due course.
Requirements and prospects
Customer service skills
Time management skills
Attention to detail
Smart professional appearance
Self-motivated & reliable
Confidence with meeting/speaking to new people and conversing with ease
GCSE Grades A to C or 4-9
Further training in line with the services of the business may be offered in the future for personal and career development
Things to consider
- Only applications with a current contact number and/or email address can be accepted.
- All applications are acknowledged by telephone in the first instance and taken through an initial screening process.
- Applicants must undertake all West Notts College assessments before being eligible for presentation to employers
- From 1st April 2021 the National Minimum Wage (NMW) for Apprentices is £4.30 per hour. This applies to 16-18 year old Apprentices and those aged 19 and over in the first year of their Apprenticeship. For all other Apprentices the National Minimum Wage appropriate to their age applies. The wage for Apprentices applies to both time spent on the job plus time spent training or on off the job training activity. For more information visit: www.gov.uk/national-minimum-wage-rates
- Training to be provided will include the standard, the level, the delivery method and an explanation of how OneFile is used as part of their journey.
About the employer
Based in the heart of Mansfield, with private parking available, East Midlands Laser and Cosmetic Clinic is a private, Care Quality Commission registered, nurse led clinic. Offering medical grade treatments to both men and women, treatments are performed by registered nurses and by appointment only. Consultations are free and potential treatments and requirements can be discussed in complete confidence with discreet, caring and professional staff.
EAST MIDLANDS LASER & COSMETIC CLINIC LTD
VISION WEST NOTTINGHAMSHIRE COLLEGE
Applications for this apprenticeship are being processed by Vision West Nottinghamshire College
Laura Brown 01623 627191 Laura.firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Customer Service Practitioner level 2 apprenticeship including functional skills in maths and English if required.
You will be assigned to an assessor who will visit you in the workplace on a regular basis to work with you on the development of knowledge, skills and behaviours within your role.
After a pre-determined period of learning, you and your employer will agree with your training provider that you have completed all required learning and are ready to enter 'Gateway'.
Gateway is the period of your apprenticeship where you prepare for and await your End Point Assessment which is completed by an external organisation. It is your End Point Agreement that determines your final apprenticeship grade.
Customer service practitioner
Level 2 (GCSE)
Before you apply
Before you apply for an apprenticeship you must first create an account. If you already have an account you'll need to sign in.